Saturday, February 12, 2011

T-minus two hours and counting...

Sitting here in L&D room 211 of Baylor Irving. Two hours away from meeting my 2nd daughter, Olivia Eve Yarmer. All the different doctors have come and done their due diligence of telling us everything that can go wrong and could go wrong with Feliz and the baby, today, next week, or next month. I was just walking back into the room a few minutes ago and as I passed the nurse's station, I hear them talking about Feliz. I know it was her because they mentioned "she was at dialysis this morning, but they sent her here with high blood pressure." The nurse went on to say "I'm surprised she's made it this far." Isn't it amazing how surprised people are with things? Feliz has so much negativity stacked up against her, yet we are surprised to be here. Our God is more powerful and faithful than any obstetrician could ever be. There is a GOOD reason God is always to be capitalized. This IS IT. He's a proper noun. The Properist of nouns! He is mighty and worthy to be praised!

These doctors are so negative and SCARED. But like I keep telling Feliz, whose report will we believe? The only One that matters, God's!

They are saying be ready to have Olivia here for 2-3 months. I can't wait to tell them who's to praise for her coming home in a matter of weeks.

God, I can't wait to sing your praises to everyone I run into.

On behalf of my entire family, Feliz and I thank you for all your fervent and continual prayers throughout this pregnancy and I can't wait for you to all see and meet Olivia Eve!

This will be my last transmission until after I meet her myself. Catch you on the flip side!

Take luck and God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see her. Praying for Feliz, you, and the kids. Tell those doctors how BIG our God is!

    ReplyDelete