Tuesday, September 15, 2009

8.42-9.15.09 Nothin Shakin'

I beat The Beatles Rock Band after about five hours of playtime on Wednesday (9.9.9). Took care of my sick wife as well. Listened to my Beatles Catalog that I won the day previous. Also followed what turned out to be a lackluster Apple announcement meeting. Nanos now have video cameras but iPod Touch doesn't...big whoop. What a rip.

I'm trying to write in here more to keep my creativity flowing and hope in turn to pour more creativity into my novel-in-progress. I'm working on it. I'd really like a month off of work to just write my novel. I bet I could finish it with that kind of time off. I'm REALLY going to try to push myself to at LEAST write SOMETHING once a week. I guess if writing was any easier, everyone would do it.

Last night I took my wife to Hard Rock Cafe in Dallas to spend my $50 gift card that I also won from KLUV.

Well, best that I get back to work.

P.S. Does anyone beside me read this damn thing?

1 comment: