Tuesday, September 8, 2009

9.9.9 is upon us...

I'm only 30 minutes away from having my copy of The Beatles Rock Band in my possession. This will inherently be the cherry on top of my day. After winning the Beatles' entire catalog of Digitally Remastered CDs from the radio station, everything else is gravy! That's right, I was the 9th caller after Can't Buy Me Love at 2:35 PM. By 3:03 I was on the road making my way to the CBS Radio building. By 3:30 I had all 14 albums, 16 Discs in my hand. As well as a $50.00 gift certificate to Hard Rock Cafe. What a great day. And tomorrow I took off work to enjoy Beatles Rock Band, but now I'll also be enjoying high quality Beatles CDs! I have a great wife that's letting me leave her and our baby home while I come to Gamestop and pick up my copy of the game (and write this blog).

BEST. DAY. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment